Online Passport Status Check - Bangladesh Passport
Check Bangladesh Passport Status by Website Online:
You need to enter Enrollment ID and Date of Birth in the website. Website Link: http://passport.gov.bd/OnlineStatus.aspx
Check Bangladesh Passport Status by SMS:
SMS format: mrp and send to address: 6969. Example: mrp 260100001234567Meaning of Bangladesh Passport Status:
- QC Succeed Ready for Dispatch: It means Your Passport will be delivered within 7 days.
- Pending for Passport Personalisation: It means, You will get passport after 7 days. It depends on passport printing finish.
- In Printer Queue: It means it is waiting for print passport and will get by 5 days.
- Payment Verification: It means pending for payment verify by passport office.
- Special Branch Verification/Police Verification: It means pending for police verify.
- Pending for Deputy Director/Assistant Director’s Approval: It means, pending for approval from director of passport office .
- Security Printing:
- Printing Succeed:
- Quality Checking:
- Passport Ready for Issuance/Delivery:
- Pending for payment investigation: It means, there is problem with payment amount. You need to visit Regional Passport office (RPO) .
Steps in Passport Personalisation:1. Laser Engraving
2. HD DOD Colour Inkjet Printing
3. Security Lamination
4. Inline Quality Control (optical/electronic)
5. RFID Encoding
There is lead time for:1. Quality control (checking the data are machine readable or not).
2. Preparation for dispatch.
4. Entry etc.
5. Delay due to rush.
For any question, Contact Passport Office,Agargaon, Dhaka.
- Website: http://passport.gov.bd
- Mobile: 01733393323
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Passportoffice-Agargaon-764096140306879