Time of processing Wire transfer :wed: Applied on Odesk (It takes one day to release from odesk after applying )
Thur: Released from Odesk to Bank
Fri: (public holiday)
Sun: Withdrawn from Bank
To Add/Edit Wire Transfer Information :
1. Go to Edit Profile or Visit: www.odesk.com/profile
2. On left, go to Get Paid or Visit: www.odesk.com/disbursement-methods
3. To add Bank account, Find Payment Methods and Click on Add a Payment Method
4. At top, you will see Local Fund Transfer, click Set up
5. Now , you need the SWIFT code of your Bank. You can either put local Branch SWIFT code, or Head Office SWIFT code. You will find it in official website of your Bank. For Janata Bank, it is JANBBDDH , found from Janatabank-bd.com
6. Enter Account Number as per your cheque book Account number at front
7. Enter Branch Name as per Cheque book
8. Branch Address: Get the Branch address from Bank website for more exact. For Janata Bank local branch address, find here from Janatabank-bd.com
9. Enter Account name as per Cheque Book.
10. Enter your Address, City,Country,Phone Number.
11. Check the box to agree.
12. Click Save.
It will take 3 days to approve it from Odesk.
Applying for Payment:
For any information regarding Wire transfer in Janata Bank, , you can call at Foreign Remittance Division, get number from here : Janatabank-bd.com